|Packing Width (mm)||
|Packing Height (mm)||
Electric Conveyor Dishwasher Left Entrance
Size: 1180mm x 1560mm
Electric Conveyor Dishwasher Left Entrance – CCO-120ICW
- All the main parts are manufactured in AISI-304 anti-corrosion stainless steel: tanks, washing and rinsing arms, rinsing jets, doors, basket conveyance system, boiler and metal tubes.
- Upwards-opening double panel door.
- Tank tray filters made of AISI-304 stainless steel, easy to access and remove for cleaning and access to the tank.
- Safety filter for pump suction.
- Rinsing boiler with heat insulation.
- Easy access for installation. Electrovalve located on one side (no need to remove panels to connect the machine).
- Electrical panel designed for easy connection of dosers for liquid and solid detergents, rinse aid, limit switches, supplementary emergency stop button.
- Washing arms easily removable as a set, for cleaning, with a plug on each branch providing access for cleaning inside.
- Rinse jets easily dismountable and removable.
- System of electronic regulation of speeds by means of frequency shifter.
- Configurable electronic temperature control:
– Wash (50 – 65 °C)
– Rinse (70 – 85 °C)
- Guarantor of rinse at 85 °C.
- Pressure regulator for flow control.
- Emergency stop button incorporated.
- Extra anti-entrapment protection system at the entrance, mounted on the AS-260 splash guard supplement (optional).
- Open door blocking system.
- IPX4 protection system.
- System for detection of blockage of conveyor carriage and automatic reverse function.
- High-power washing system with 4 upper and 4 lower washing branches.
- 3 washing programs: deep, medium and high capacity.
- Double effect rinse.
- Energy-saving system: reduces consumption by halting operation of the pumps, and by passing the heating of the rinse to stand-by mode (70 °C)
- Auto-timer which deactivates the conveyor motor after a pre-set period of inactivity (10 minutes).
- Energy saving system in the wash: the wash does not start up until it
detects the passage of the basket.
- Rinse saving system. The rinse stops when the basket has left, saving water and energy.
- Model prepared for entrance of baskets from the left side.
- Model prepared for a cold water connection inlet (Inlet temperature < 50ºC)
- Equipment included:
2 base baskets, CT-10
2 baskets for plates CP-16/18, 1 basket for
glasses CV-16/105, 1 basket for cutlery CT-10 R
Limit switch included.
$27,290.00 AUD Excl. GST
$30,019.00 AUD Incl. GST
$49.48 Per Day AUD Excl. GST
$54.43 Per Day AUD Incl. GST