These units match the complete range of Straight Hot Foodbars. The cold plate foodbar is designed to take a variety of gastronorm pans up to 65mm deep.
*Cross fin coil units (ERX) recommended at all times. Local health regulations vary, please ensure this product meets standards before ordering. Safety regulations require careful preparation, handling and storage of food products at all times. Cold plate units operate with a single refrigeration coil attached to the underside of the tank, thus food is chilled from underneath. In contrast, Cross Fin coil units have an additional refrigeration coil located above the level of the pans that helps cool that space as well. For this reason, Roband highly recommends the consideration of Cross Fin unit for all situations. Unless users are absolutely certain that a single refrigeration coil will suit the purpose and are in compliance with food safety standards, Cross Fin coil units are recommended at all times.
Note: Roband food display bars are designed to accommodate pans available from Roband Australia. Although other brands of pans may fit, this is not guaranteed due to variations in other manufacturer’s pans.
• Straight angled glass front attractively displays food
• Refrigerated cold plate only for cooling of food contents
- suited to cooler climates where extra cooling not required*
• Available in single row and double row
• 1/2 size 65mm pans included
• All stainless steel construction with tubular frame
• Removable cross bars
• Streamlined for easy cleaning
• Overhead fluorescent light
• Quiet operation
• Safety lock ball valve drain
• Quality refrigeration unit running on environmentally friendly R404A refrigerant
Spare Part Information
All Roband Australia products are covered by a 12 month (unless specified otherwise) warranty, details of which are included with all new machines. If at any time you require warranty or service outside warranty, please contact us for your nearest service agent. Alternatively you can return the machine to us for service.
We endeavor to hold stocks of parts to cover all machines manufactured or distributed by Roband Australia. These can be purchased directly through us or through our distributors.
Online Warranty Registration
Thank you for choosing a quality Roband product. Your new Roband product is an important investment, and completion of the warranty registration form is a vital first step in protecting your asset. We also encourage you to register your product for the following reasons:
1. Registering your product will activate your second year warranty where offered for applicable machines - refer terms & conditions of warranty in your instruction manual.
2. Completing the online registration helps us to provide more efficient warranty service in case there is a problem with your Roband appliance.
3. In the unlikely event of a product safety recall, or an important change to Australian standards, we will be able to contact you immediately.
4. We would like to know who buys our products as it helps us in better understanding and servicing the needs of our customers.
If you have any questions about the availiablity of an item, please contact one of our friendly team on 1300 436 665 or use our Live Chat tab below.