Cooking appliance for automatically cooking (Automatic mode) meat, poultry, fish, side dishes/vegetables, egg dishes/desserts, bakery products and for automatic finishing®. With an intelligent system for optimising mixed loads in production and in à la carte service as well as a fully automatic cleaning and care system.
|Capacity||6 x 1/1 GN|
|Number of meals per day||30-80|
|Lengthwise loading||1/1, 1/2, 2/3, 1/3, 2/8 GN|
|Water inlet||3/4'' / Ø 1/2''|
|Water outlet||DN 50 mm|
|Water pressure||150-600 kPa / 0.15-0.6 Mpa / 1.5 - 6 bar|
|Mains connection||3 NAC 415 V|
|Fuse||3 x 16 A|
|"Dry Heat" output||10.3 kW|
|"Stream" output||9 kW|
The RATIONAL 2-year warranty
RATIONAL offers you a 2-year warranty* for new RATIONAL units that were installed
after 1. Octobre 2008.
Why not take up this free warranty update and register your unit now.
RATIONAL warranty conditions
In addition to the dealer’s statutory warranty under the contract of sale, Rational AG (herein-after “RATIONAL”) extends to the end customer the following manufacturer’s warranty for this appliance subject to the conditions set forth below and provided that the end customer registers for such warranty at www.rational-online.com or by sending a postcard to Rational AG, Iglinger Str. 62, 86899 Landsberg am Lech, Germany:
1. The warranty period is 24 months from the date of installation of the appliance at the end customer.
2. The end customer shall furnish proof of the installation date and the type of appliance in the form of a written confirmation or an invoice for installation issued by the dealer or distribution partner.
3. During the warranty term RATIONAL shall remedy all defects shown to result from faulty materials or workmanship. Warranty services shall be rendered, at the option of RATIONAL, by way of repair, replacement of defective parts or replacement of the appliance.
4. The performance of warranty services does not trigger an extension of the warranty period, nor does it trigger a new warranty period.
5. Replaced parts shall pass into the ownership of RATIONAL.
6. RATIONAL does not assume any transport costs or risks.
7. The end customer must notify RATIONAL of any damage or defects within 14 days after they were or should have been discovered by sending a notification to the local RATIONAL service partner in his country.
8. The warranty shall not apply to damage resulting from defective installation or unprofessional or improper attempts at repair, work performed by unauthorised third parties, improper use, injudicious operation or non-observance of the instruction manual.
9. The warranty shall not apply to non-compliance with RATIONAL’S installation check list, the installation manual, prescribed maintenance and inspection cycles or where cleaning agents and preservative agents other than those expressly approved by RATIONAL were used. The same applies to defects and damage in connection with use, such as the use of soiled, aggressive water, sub-standard gas or electricity with unsuitable voltage or current. Damage caused by surge is excluded from this warranty.
10. Consumable and expendable parts, such as lamps, seals, etc., as well as damage to glass are not covered by this warranty.
11. Likewise, there shall be no warranty claims for damage and malfunctions caused by the build-up of limescale in the appliance. This does not apply to the SelfCooking Center with CareControl (Index G).
12. Furthermore, the warranty shall not apply to wear and tear of the appliance.
13. Warranty shall be excluded for cases in which replacement or parts other than original RATIONAL parts are used, regardless of whether the damage or defects result there from.
14. The present international warranty is valid worldwide and may be asserted for appliances located in countries in which authorised partners of RATIONAL render warranty services in accordance with these international warranty terms.
15. An obligation to render warranty services shall only exist if the appliance is in compliance with the technical requirements in the country in which the appliance is operated.
16. This warranty extended by Rational AG to the end customer is subject to German law. The District Court of Munich I, Germany, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims arising from and all disputes in connection with this warranty.
If you have any questions about the availiablity of an item, please contact one of our friendly team on 1300 436 665 or use our Live Chat tab below.