Cooking appliance for automatically cooking (Automatic mode) meat, poultry, fish, side dishes/vegetables, egg dishes/desserts, bakery products and for automatic finishing®. With an intelligent system for optimising mixed loads in production and in à la carte service as well as a fully automatic cleaning and care system.
- SelfCookingControl® with 7 cooking modes: Meat, poultry, fish, side dishes, egg dishes, baked products, Finishing®
- Efficient LevelControl® (ELC®) – Mixed loads with individual rack monitoring and load-specific time adjustment for every rack
- Combi-Steamer Mode with 3 modes:
Steam 30 °C-130 °C, hot air 30 °C-300 °C, combination of steam and hot air 30 °C-300 °C
- ClimaPlus Control® - humidity measured, set and regulated to one percent accuracy
- Automatic Finishing® processes for plated banquets, buffets, à la carte, etc.
- Delta-T cooking for gently cooking large joints
- Self-teaching operation, adapts to actual usage
- MyDisplay – Self-configurable, user-specific operating display (images, text, etc)
- TFT colour monitor and touch screen with self-explanatory symbols for ease of use
- Central dial with “Push“ function to confirm settings
- User-specific variable operating and program lock (3-stage)
- Online help function, operating manual and application manual
Cleaning, Care and Operational Safety
- CareControl - automatic cleaning and care system for cooking cabinet and steam generator
– Automatic detection of the level of soiling and care required
– Automatic display of the optimum cleaning stage and volume of chemicals
– Automatic descaling – no longer necessary to connect to a water softener
- RATIONAL Cleaner tablets (trial pack) and Care Tabs (trial pack)
- Integral hand shower with automatic retracting system, integral water shut-off function and infinitely variable jet strength
- ServiceDiagnostic System (SDS) with automatic service notices display
- Core temperature probe with 6-point measurement
- Positioning aid for core temperature probe
- 350 programs with up to 12 steps can be selected as required
- Humidification variable in 3 stages from 30 °C – 260 °C in hot air or combination
- Extended humidifying function with humidity value adjustable to one percent
- 5 air speeds, programmable
- 5 programmable proving stages
- Cool-down for fast and reliable cooling of the cooking cabinet
- Automatic pre-selected starting time with variable date and time
- Temperature unit can be set in °C or °F
- Variable buzzer, variable display contrast
- Time setting in hours/minutes or minutes/seconds
- Digital temperature displays
- Actual and control value display
- Digital timer, 0-24 hours with permanent setting
- 24 hour real-time clock
- 1/2 energy setting (electric models)
- High-performance fresh steam generator with automatic water refill
- Low-noise high-performance blower-burner system (gas models only)
- Automatic vapour quenching system
- Dynamic air mixing
- Automatic adaptation to the installation location (height, climate, etc.)
- Demand-responsive energy supply
- Swivelling air baffle with quick-release locks
- Integral fan impeller brake
- Centrifugal grease extraction system with no additional grease filter
- Unit door with rear-ventilated double glass panel and hinged inner pane
- Door drip pan with permanent drainage, even when door is open (table-top units)
- Unit drip pan connected to unit drain (table-top units)
- Door locking positions at 120°/180°
- Proximity door contact switch
- Press-fit, easy-change door seal
- Lateral run-in guides for mobile oven rack (floor models)
- Lengthwise loading, model 61, 101, 201 suitable for 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 2/3, 2/8 GN containers
Lengthwise loading, model 62, 102, 202 suitable for 2/1, 1/1 GN containers
- Hygienic seamless, trough-shaped cooking cabinet with rounded corners, prevents splashing
- Halogen cabinet lighting with Ceran glass, shock-proof
- Removable, hinged grid shelves with extra rail for grease drip container (table-top units)
- U-shaped rack rails with notched recesses for easy loading
- Mobile oven rack with locks on both sides, drip tray with drain, tandem castors (2 with parking brake), wheel diameter 125 mm, stainless steel metal parts (floor models)
- Cooking cabinet with integral sealing mechanism. No steam can emerge during operation without a mobile oven rack (floor models)
- Material inside and out DIN 1.4301 stainless steel
Hygiene, work safety and ergonomic design
- USB port, e.g. for linking to a kitchen management system or for outputting HACCP data (Optional)
- USB port for outputting HACCP data to a USB stick or for easy software updates
- Status and warning displays, e.g. for low water level
- Safety temperature limiter for steam generator and hot air heating
- VDE approved for unsupervised operation
- Maximum rack height 1.60 m (for table-top units on original RATIONAL base cabinet)
- Door handle for one-handed operation with slam function and right/left-hand function (table-top units)
- Door handle for one-handed operation with slam function and lock (floor models)
Ratings, Setting up and test certificates
- Declaration of conformity: CE
- Electrical safety: VDE, UL, CUL, Dekra
- Gas safety: Gastec, QA, AGA, CSA, SVGW, JIA, PCT
- User safety: GS
- General hygiene: NSF
- Drinking water safety: SVGW, KIWA, WRAS
- Option of connection to soft and/or hot water
- Fixed waste water connection conforming to SVGW requirements is permitted
- Splash-proof and hose-proof to IPX 5
- Height-adjustable unit feet
- Service door with front access
- Can be set up on table 700 mm deep (6 x 1/1 GN and 10 x 1/1 GN) (table-top units)
- Floor locking (floor models)
- Special voltages on request
- LPG or natural gas
Specifications - Electric and Gas
||20 x 2/1 GN / 40 x 1/1 GN
|Number of meals per day
||2/1, 1/1 GN
||3/4'' / Ø 1/2''
||DN 50 mm
150-600 kPa / 0.15-0.6 Mpa / 1.5 - 6 bar
Specifications - Electric
||3 NAC 415 V
||3 x 100 A
|"Dry Heat" output
The RATIONAL 2-year warranty
RATIONAL offers you a 2-year warranty* for new RATIONAL units that were installed
after 1. Octobre 2008.
Why not take up this free warranty update and register your unit now.
RATIONAL warranty conditions
In addition to the dealer’s statutory warranty under the contract of sale, Rational AG (herein-after “RATIONAL”) extends to the end customer the following manufacturer’s warranty for this appliance subject to the conditions set forth below and provided that the end customer registers for such warranty at www.rational-online.com or by sending a postcard to Rational AG, Iglinger Str. 62, 86899 Landsberg am Lech, Germany:
1. The warranty period is 24 months from the date of installation of the appliance at the end customer.
2. The end customer shall furnish proof of the installation date and the type of appliance in the form of a written confirmation or an invoice for installation issued by the dealer or distribution partner.
3. During the warranty term RATIONAL shall remedy all defects shown to result from faulty materials or workmanship. Warranty services shall be rendered, at the option of RATIONAL, by way of repair, replacement of defective parts or replacement of the appliance.
4. The performance of warranty services does not trigger an extension of the warranty period, nor does it trigger a new warranty period.
5. Replaced parts shall pass into the ownership of RATIONAL.
6. RATIONAL does not assume any transport costs or risks.
7. The end customer must notify RATIONAL of any damage or defects within 14 days after they were or should have been discovered by sending a notification to the local RATIONAL service partner in his country.
8. The warranty shall not apply to damage resulting from defective installation or unprofessional or improper attempts at repair, work performed by unauthorised third parties, improper use, injudicious operation or non-observance of the instruction manual.
9. The warranty shall not apply to non-compliance with RATIONAL’S installation check list, the installation manual, prescribed maintenance and inspection cycles or where cleaning agents and preservative agents other than those expressly approved by RATIONAL were used. The same applies to defects and damage in connection with use, such as the use of soiled, aggressive water, sub-standard gas or electricity with unsuitable voltage or current. Damage caused by surge is excluded from this warranty.
10. Consumable and expendable parts, such as lamps, seals, etc., as well as damage to glass are not covered by this warranty.
11. Likewise, there shall be no warranty claims for damage and malfunctions caused by the build-up of limescale in the appliance. This does not apply to the SelfCooking Center with CareControl (Index G).
12. Furthermore, the warranty shall not apply to wear and tear of the appliance.
13. Warranty shall be excluded for cases in which replacement or parts other than original RATIONAL parts are used, regardless of whether the damage or defects result there from.
14. The present international warranty is valid worldwide and may be asserted for appliances located in countries in which authorised partners of RATIONAL render warranty services in accordance with these international warranty terms.
15. An obligation to render warranty services shall only exist if the appliance is in compliance with the technical requirements in the country in which the appliance is operated.
16. This warranty extended by Rational AG to the end customer is subject to German law. The District Court of Munich I, Germany, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims arising from and all disputes in connection with this warranty.