The Luus Waterless Wok range comes standard with a knee operated timer tap and powerful chimney jet burners.
• Chimney Burners are powered by 24 jets at 110mj/hr (120mj/hr LPG)
• Flame Failure & Pilot standard with Chimney, Duckbill and Ring Burners
• Innovative ‘air gap’ and heat shield design allows excess heat to escape around ring, eliminating the need for water cooling
• Knee operated timer tap activates a 15 second water flow (approximately 1.5 litres) from laundry arm minimising water wastage
• Front gutter design for easier cleaning and maintenance
• Heavy duty, full skirt, enamelled cast iron rings
• Internal panel protects user and wok controls from heat damage
• Sturdy steel frame construction for longer lasting durability
• Modular design to suit multiple units of woks for a uniform kitchen
• Dual Ring Burners - 54mj/hr (56mj/hr LPG)
• Duckbill Burners - 18 jets at 99mj/hr (87mj/hr LPG)
• Flame Failure & Pilot for open burners (WL-2C2B only)
• Side shields
• Clip on shelves
• Joining strips and caps for multiple units
• Noodle Bar Kit – for noodle takeaway set ups
• Available in Natural Gas and LPG
Dimension : 1200*850*1300 high
Water Connection : (W) 1/2" Copper
Drain Connection : (D) 2" BSP male
Gas Connection : (G) 3/4" BSP male
Gas Output : 220 mj/hr Nat, 240 mj/hr LPG
The Luus Industries range of commercial cooking equipment is manufactured to meet the everyday needs of the modern restaurant, café, or takeaway kitchen. These Australian made gas appliances offer fantastic affordability as well as reliability, style, and performance, and come with our 15 months parts and labour Platinum Warranty.
Luus 15 Month Platinum Warranty
We’ve listened to the feedback of our customers and understand that reliability and peace of mind are the most important factors in determining which brand of commercial kitchen equipment to choose.
Therefore, we are very pleased to announce the introduction of our new 'Platinum Warranty' which provides you with 15 months parts and labour nationwide cover on products purchased from April 2009 onwards.
Coupled with our already high standards of customer service, competitive pricing and Australian Made quality, Luus Industries continues to offer the best value products available in the market.
If you have any questions about the availiablity of an item, please contact one of our friendly team on 1300 436 665 or use our Live Chat tab below.