Luus Stockpot Boilers are available in waterless and traditional water-cooled designs, and are supplied standard with powerful chimney burners and cast iron trivets. With the optional extra of a 150 litre stainless steel pot, these units are ideal for all-day boiling of water, stock and soup.
• Powered by 24 chimney jet burners at 110mj/hr (120mj/hr LPG) with Flame Failure and Pilot as standard
• 14” trivet elevates pot for better distribution of flame, and increases airflow improving combustion and burner efficiency
• Front gutter design for easier cleaning and maintenance
• Heavy duty, full skirt, enamelled cast iron rings
• Internal panel protects user and wok controls from heat damage
• Sturdy steel frame construction for longer lasting durability
• Height adjustable feet
• Uses water cooling system to ensure unit longevity
• Rear flue allows excess heat to escape through splashback
• 150 litre Stainless Steel Pot, 580mm diameter x 550mm high, with water release valve and lid
• Joining strips and caps for multiple units
• Available in Natural Gas and LPG
Dimensions : 600 x 850 x 1300 high
Water connection : (W) 1/2” copper
Drain connection : (D) 2” BSP male
Gas connection : (G) 3/4” BSP male
Gas output : 110mj/hr Nat, 120mj/hr LPG
The Luus Industries range of commercial cooking equipment is manufactured to meet the everyday needs of the modern restaurant, café, or takeaway kitchen. These Australian made gas appliances offer fantastic affordability as well as reliability, style, and performance, and come with our 15 months parts and labour Platinum Warranty.
Luus 15 Month Platinum Warranty
We’ve listened to the feedback of our customers and understand that reliability and peace of mind are the most important factors in determining which brand of commercial kitchen equipment to choose.
Therefore, we are very pleased to announce the introduction of our new 'Platinum Warranty' which provides you with 15 months parts and labour nationwide cover on products purchased from April 2009 onwards.
Coupled with our already high standards of customer service, competitive pricing and Australian Made quality, Luus Industries continues to offer the best value products available in the market.
If you have any questions about the availiablity of an item, please contact one of our friendly team on 1300 436 665 or use our Live Chat tab below.