Specifically designed to filter oil from any 25 Litre Frymaster or Dean Fryer.Frymaster portable filters are easy to use and are specifically designed to preserve oil life by filtering out sediment and oil breakdown products, maximizing oil life and contributing to the consistent production of great tasting fried foods.
Standard 305 x 457 mm Filter Magic® filter paper and Filter Magic powder are required to effectively filter 25 Litres of oil in five minutes from start to finish. Nothing preserves oil life and ensures the quality of fried foods better than regular oil filtration. The by-products created by high-heat frying take a toll on oil life unless a daily system of filtration and cleaning removes them.Independent heat keeps the suction line open and oil free flowing. The filter wand is durable and efficiently flushes crumbs and residue from the frypot.
The PF50R model comes with a reversible pump which can be used to both remove oil and refill any manufacturer’s 25 litre fryer.
• 25 Litre Capacity
• 1/3 HP heavy-duty pump
• Filters from bottom leaving minimal heel oil
• Fast -filters a 25 Litre fryer in 5 minutes
• 1.5m return hose with nozzle screen cover
• Includesfilter starter kit
• Stainless steelfilter pan and pump assembly housing
• Cover and fold-down handle for safe and easy storage
• Steel frame mounted on four swivel casters allows for easy movement
• Heated suction line keeps the return line open and oil freeflowing
• Is suitable for solid shortening
• Crumb Tray
• Box of 100 sheetsfilter paper
DIMENSIONSExternal:337W x 765D x 337H mm
Weight: 39 kg
Drain Height: 296mm
Power Supply: 230VAC, 50Hz, 5amp
If you have any questions about the availiablity of an item, please contact one of our friendly team on 1300 436 665 or use our Live Chat tab below.