Manual Pasta Machine Attachment
# 220 ST1 - 1.5mm thick attachment
Terms and Conditions of Sale
“Company” – Refers to M&M Australia Wide
“Customer” – Refers to entity purchasing goods from the Company
“Goods”- Refers to products purchased by the Customer from the Company
Property of Goods:
Legal ownership of Goods will only pass to the Customer when full payment of accounts have been received and cleared.
Payment of invoices is strictly 30 days from date of invoice. In the event that payment for any invoices has not been received within 30 days, the Company may immediately cease any extension of credit.
Accounts may be paid by: Cheque, Visa, and MasterCard
EFT – ANZ
Account Name: M&M Australia Wide BSB-013 481 Account Number- 4805 55039
Strictly prepaid for the first 2 orders. A 30-day trading term account will only be considered once the Company Credit Application has been fully completed and returned to head office.
Should the Customer not have a trading account, Goods are purchased strictly by pre-payment.
Free In Store (FIS) Metropolitan - Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide.
All other areas the customer may nominate own freight service. Spare parts incur freight
All Kenwood/Delonghi Goods will incur a freight charge unless the customer nominates their own freight service.
Request for Consignment Stock will only be considered in writing by completing the Company Consignment Stock Request Form enclosed.
Upon signing this form the Customer agrees to the following conditions:
- To take full responsibility of the equipment.
- Adequately insure the equipment against theft, fire, loss and water damage.
- Upon sale of the Goods, the Customer must immediately notify the Company by producing a purchase order and payment must be received within 30 days.
- Should the Goods be involved in a theft, fire, loss or water damage, the Customer must immediately notify the Company in writing by producing a copy of the insurance claim and payment received within 30 days.
- Should stock be requested back from the Customer, full responsibility should be carried out to ensure the Goods are adequately packed and free of damage. A 20%+ GST fee will incur should the Goods be received damaged due to inadequate packaging.
- All Goods placed on Consignment must be free from the Customer advertising labels and stickers. A 10%+ GST fee of the cost of the Goods will apply to remove labels, stickers and/or cleaning of goods.
All claims must be made in writing within 7 days after receipt of goods. Goods will only be accepted if prior approval has been obtained from the Company. A 20% restocking fee will apply against orders correctly executed. Goods are to be returned at Customer’s expense.
The Customer will pay any bank fees incurred by dishonoured cheques. The Customer will incur legal fees in order to recover any outstanding debts.
Goods and Services Tax:
All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
The Company provides a 12-month warranty on parts and labour against faulty material or workmanship from the Customers date on invoice. Serial numbers must be shown.
- Warranty covers all components contained within the equipment housing and does not include external fittings, accessories, globes, elements, lamps and attachments.
- The warranty is void if the Goods have not been maintained, serviced, or if the Goods have been subject to misuse, neglect or accident, operated incorrectly or serviced by an unauthorised repairer other than The Company or its representatives without prior notice.
- On site warranty service will be provided in Capital City Metropolitan areas only. In all other locations, the end user is responsible for the travelling time and service call cost. All bench top equipment must be, returned to the Company or taken to our Service agents at the Customers expense.
- The Company will only meet normal hourly rates for labour costs.
Warranty on Spare Parts:
Faulty parts must be returned to head office at the customer’s expense for verification prior to any parts being despatched or invoices being paid.
- Exclusions to parts warranty are freight charges.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
If you have any questions about the availiablity of an item, please contact one of our friendly team on 1300 436 665 or use our Live Chat tab below.